I opted for the camouflage version of the Reebok All-Terrain Super shoes, designed for obstacle course racing (OCR). As the flashy colors would only be permanently hidden, after the first Spartan Race! The Supers have more cushioning and stability, than the Sprint shoes for races at longer distances.
Reebok All-Terrain Super Specific Features:
• Duragrip upper helps provide durability in key wear areas
• Mid foot teeth help provide traction and protection on ropes and walls
• Second skin perforated tongue is lightweight and does not absorb water
• Square indented lugs (talons) providing 360 degree traction while the toe pick helps give you leverage on slippery surfaces
• Strategically placed mesh drainage ports allow water to drain quickly and easily
• Underfoot rock guard helps protect against sharp / hard objects [Read more…]