Colorado OTC with Caps Licenses Available

Over-the-counter with caps licenses for elk and bear will be available starting at 9 a.m., July 13 at Colorado Division of Wildlife offices,  License Agent businesses, and by phone or on-line.

Limited Licensing Over The Counter With Caps

To buy a license by phone, call 1-800-244-5613, or go the DOW’s web site at:
Hunters are encouraged to go on-line to buy these licenses.

Leftover licenses for all of Colorado go on sale Aug. 10. For more information go to